Specialty Flavor Descriptions
For more than five generations, Bassetts Ice Cream has produced one of the finest super premium ice creams in over one hundred different flavors, including such unusual tastes as yellow tomato and borscht.
Today we offer more than forty flavors of ice cream, sorbet and frozen yogurt.
- Butterscotch Vanilla — Swirls of rich butterscotch laced through creamy Bassetts vanilla ice cream make a taste treat never forgotten.
- Cinnamon — This unique but delicious ice cream has an intense cinnamon flavor. It is a delectable accompaniment to any pie, cake or just savor the unusual taste all by itself.
- Double Chocolate — Created by L.L., Jr., this luscious ice cream is made with 50% more Rona cocoa as our regular chocolate ice cream, for an extra rich chocolate flavor.
- French Vanilla — Some vanilla ice creams are made with vanilla bean specks. Some vanilla ice creams are made with egg yolks. Our rich French Vanilla ice cream is made with both.
- Guatemalan Ripple — Developed by Preston and Steve, this one-of-a-kind flavor is a Guatemalan-sourced coffee ice cream with a mocha fudge ripple, blended with mini coffee-filled chocolates.
- Irish Coffee — The flavor of our rich coffee ice cream is enhanced with the addition of imported Jameson Irish Whiskey.
- Moose Tracks — Bassetts creamy vanilla ice cream with peanut butter cups and famous Moose Tracks® fudge.
- Rum Raisin — Our most adult flavor. Plump juicy raisins are soaked in rum and then added to our world famous vanilla ice cream for a seductive taste.